- Lip enhancement: if you wish you can have the Lips completely anaestethised, Dr Mitic is a dental surgeon and can anaesthetise your lips in the same way as for a dental procedure so you won't feel anything.
- Cheek bone enhancement.
- Jaw Line contouring.
- Peri orbital area, (tear troughs) supra orbtal area.
- Smile lines or Nasolabial lines. These runs vertikal from the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Marionette Lines these runs vertikal below the corners of the mouth.They often give the appearnce of a sagging or downturned mouth.
- Vertical lip lines Wrinkles above and around the lips can appear over time due to ordinary lip muscle movement. However factors like sunlight, smoking and stress can also accelerate this process.
How long does it take for the treatments to work?
The procedure takes about 20-30 minutes and the results are instant.
What can and can't I do after the treatment?
You can carry on life as normal as any redness can be covered with makeup. You should leave the treated area alone for 48 hours to let it settle. It is advisable to not have a facial or similar treatment that may disturb the products or expose the newly-treated areas to strong sunlight for 2-3 days.
How long does the treatment last for?
For about 6-12 months. On the average 8 months.
How often will I need to top up?
Most patients have top-ups when they feel the effect is starting to wear off ie any time between 6 and 12 months.
Are there any side-effects?
After the treatment there may be some redness and minimal swelling, which normally settles in 1-2 days. Very occasionally patients can suffer some bruising at the injection site and infections. However, we do our best to avoid these by using aseptic techniques.
Who is suitable for these treatments?
Almost everyone apart from those who are pregnant or breast feeding.
What happens if I do not have a top-up?
Correction of the wrinkles and the enhanced lip effect will subside gradually until your skin looks like it did before the treatment.
Are there any long-term problems?
No, because it is completely natural and over time can be completely broken down by the body.
Are the injections painful?
No, as doctors do all the treatments we are able to use local anaesthetic injections which allow the treatment to be pain-free and comfortable.
Can it be used with Botox?
Yes, and we quite regularly use them together to create the best effect.
Why is Non-Permanent Better Than Permanent?
Non Permanent Dermal Fillers always leave you with the option of re-evaluating your needs when the initial effect has worn off. You will always have the option of continuing or changing the combination of treatments. With Permanent Fillers any unwanted cosmetic effect or facial asymmetry due to injection is permanent.