The Earlsgate Dental Practice Premium service is available on all crown and bridge treatments and offers an extended guarantee as well as a more efficient service. The premium service offers advantages such as personalised models to see the end result of your procedures before making a decision and lab produced temporary fittings to allow you to smile with confidence whilst awaiting treatment.
Advantages of the Premium Service include;
- A 25 year warrantee on services, which covers damage to any work carried out, including chipped porcelain, loose bridges and any breakage of teeth which have previously had a premium service treatment. Some exclusions apply.
- A satisfaction guarantee, whereby treatments can be revised and redone until the result matches your expectations – this includes dissatisfaction with the shade or shaping of dental work.
- Temporary fittings created upfront in our premium laboratory to make the time between starting and finishing dental treatments as stress-free as possible.
- The option if necessary to have personalised study models created to enable you to make the most informed decisions about the outcome of your treatment.
- A variety of choice in the materials used for your treatments, choose from porcelain, gold and porcelain/precious metal fusions for crown and bridge treatments.
- The option to book evening and Saturday appointments to suit your schedule.
Pricing and Extras
Each individual premium service crown and bridge unit costs £1,000.
When a minimum of three treatments are purchased, whitening trays, gel and night guards may be included as a complimentary service upon agreement with the dentist.